Pangaea Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priviet, my comrades~

2 posters

Go down

Priviet, my comrades~ Empty Priviet, my comrades~

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 pm

/fails at introduction posts... >_<

I am called Ivan Braginsky, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance~
... Okay, not really. I roleplay him... but that's close enough right? /shot.

I'm Aria, and as you may already know, I'm your resident Russia~ I'm fourteen years old, and like pretty much everyone else around here, I'm obsessed with Hetalia. Besides Hetalia, I also enjoy animes like Soul Eater, D. Gray-man, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles (or at least until it made absolutely no sense.) Oh, and I'm still sort-of new to roleplaying, since I've only done it for almost a month, so bear with me. >.<

Yeah, besides that, I'm a complete orch dork (with lots of viola pride!) and a neuroscience/psychology nerd- which might explain why I like Russia so much... 8D

Other than Russia, I also roleplay Romano, fem!Prussia, Male!Hungary, fem!Norway, and Romania (I'm actually thinking about doing Romania here... maybe after I do a couple of posts.)

So... That's pretty much it! I'm looking forward to creeping your characters RPing with you all~!

Back to top Go down

Priviet, my comrades~ Empty Re: Priviet, my comrades~

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey there, and welcome aboard!

Omg, you're in orchestra? 8D I used to make fun of orchestra all the time. *band geek, haha!* ... *cough* Anyway! I actually really love orchestra. We did some performances with them sometimes. It was totally rad.

I really look forward to playing with you (even if Gilbert doesn't...) and I hope we have lots of fun together!

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the forum~ I really hope you have fun with us :3.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum!

I adore Tsubasa Chronicles too \o/ The characters are brilliant! . . . Mind you I agree, the end is very holy frigate on fire what is this, what you do clamp D8 ? I'm hoping xxxHolic has a better end 8\.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anais Duquaine Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Welcome aboard!! I'm really glad to see that your profile was accepted! :3 I can't wait to see your Russia around Pangaea~ Warning:I'macreeperandlurkeverywheresoyeah.

Orchestra seems like it was fun! I never did that, but I was in drama. It sounds like we've got almost all aspects of performing arts people on this board, huh? :3

Haha! I play a fem!Prussia too, but she's kinda fail. OTL I adore male!Hungary though. <3 Soul Eater was fun! And no worries about being new to roleplaying. Everyone's been there at some point, right? :3 Besides, from your profile it seems like you have a great grasp on the character, and that's what matters most - not how long you've been doing it.

I'm looking forward to playing with you~!
Anais Duquaine
Anais Duquaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 pm

@Gilbert: Ooh, you're in band? What instrument? ouo

And yeah, having a full symphonic orchestra is so much fun ^^ But sometimes it makes me wonder how you guys are able to stand all the... loudness OTL

@Canada: Oh god, I hope so D: I don't think it's even possible for CLAMP to get any worse, or at least I hope not... I miss Fai's backstory arc so much, though (why so much ANGST? TnT)

@Seychelles: It'sokayIlurkaroundeverywheretoo xD
I love playing fem!Prussia~ She's so fun and you can mess her around a bit since she's a genderbend~ But I fail at regular Prussia for some reason xD

Drama sounds fun~ owo I suck at it though OTL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum