Pangaea Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guten Tag, meine Freunde

Go down

Guten Tag, meine Freunde Empty Guten Tag, meine Freunde

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 am

Hoo boy, I get to introduce myself now!

(salute goes here)

Hi everyone, you can call me El, and I'll be your Germany here. I'm 23 years old, even though I probably don't act it, and I'll be living and working in Asia until the summer. I like to play the piano and draw on whatever blank surface is available. I'm also a fan of video games and comic books, and I'm currently trying to overcome my fear of using the stove. I love learning about history and learning new languages, along with cheese, karaoke, and staying up until stupidly late hours of the night.

Nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag, meine Freunde Empty Re: Guten Tag, meine Freunde

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:18 am

Welcome to the forum!!! :3

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and as a fellow 23'er who does not act their age... HOORAY LETS GO BOTHER PEOPLE!

However, you are always welcome to sit with me and shake a big stick and yell at the kids to get off our lawns B| It's important man.

You have a fear of using the stove? Or are you just learning to cook, I'd be happy to share tips/recipes if you need any and I happen to know something. I do a lot of baking myself, and experimenting (SO you may not want to know what I cook some days 8D;).
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Omg, you're even cool OOC. *flails*

Hi there! And welcome to Pangaea Island! I am an extra-special brand of excited to have you here! XD;

What kinds of video games do you like? 8D Also, I loooove karaoke too. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

@ Matthew:: Yes, let's! They have to know what they are missing!

And thanks - I've got a special stick just for scaring little kids off my lawn. We'll put it to good use! >:]

As for cooking... weirdly enough, I'm pro at baking things, but I've always been kind of wary of the stove ever since I managed to set a pot of spaghetti on fire as a kid. I guess it's just a confidence issue? Hmm...

@ Bruder:: Uwah, you're flattering me XD; Thank you though!

Ooh, boy, I love all kinds of video games, although I'm especially fond of platformers, RPGs, and anything scary. I only have my DS with me at the moment, so I've been playing some games for that - mostly Pokemon, recently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Awwww :c Well I can send confidence boosting thoughts your way anyways!!! It is scary when you set things on fire or burn them in general... :\ took me awhile to get over putting my hand down on a burner that I thought was off/setting a house coat I was wearing on fire XD... But we learn from our mistakes/accidents \o/!
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 am

Oh man! I can imagine how burning your hand and coat would be traumatizing! But thank you for the offer of confidence wishes! And I'm glad you've gotten over your fears! If I do manage to cook something successfully, I'll have to take a picture of it so I can show off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am

Oooo yes! Pictures \o/!! I love pictures of things people prepare!! 83 *Loves food in general OTL*
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum